Wednesday 21 February 2018

Hello

I think I'm having withdrawal symptons
- I haven't done any craft today (😢 )
however, I'm sure that it's only temporary!



A few days ago, I made this ATC (Artist Trading Card) 
along with a card, for an acquaintance who I know through an on-line facebook group.

If you have been following my posts recently, you will know that I've been playing
with Distress Oxide inks to create unique backgrounds. 
This ATC is made from a piece of leftover card.

The little monster and the sign, are stamped directly onto the ATC, then again on white card.
They were then coloured with Prismacolor pencils, fussy cut and glued directly over the first image.
The 'hello' was then stamped onto the sign, the monster was given googly eyes AND eyebrows.
To finish off, I went around the edges with 'pumice stone' Distress Ink.



This was the card that accompanied the ATC to its destination.

The calendar was stamped onto white card, along with its title, and cut out.
The pig was stamped twice onto white card, coloured and cut and layered for a 3D effect.
It was given a black mat before adhering to a folded square card.

The recipient seemed very happy with her surprise ATC and card.

Stamps
Aall and Create - #13; #18
Stampotique - Flying Pig
My Favourite Things - Journal It Calendar Basics
Lawn Fawn - Jessie's ABCs

(Note : the calendar has been in my stash for some time so I don't know if it's still current)


Happy Crafting!
 
  



1 comment:

  1. What an adorable ATC and I love your fun card that accompanied it x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!