Thursday 21 December 2017

Garden Fairies

The silly season is fast approaching once again,
and I have a feeling Mr Mojo has been skipping around the shops,
as he certainly hasn't been sitting at the craft desk very much lately.
 
So, left to my own devices yet again, I made this little card for a recent birthday.
 
 

I decided to make a CAS card, using a combination of stamps,
starting with "Hive Flower" and adding the fairies and the dragon.
Even though they are from different companies, I think they work well together.

"Hive Flower" is coloured with Gelly Roll pens in a blend of green, blue and purple.
A touch of sparkle was added to the fairies wings.

I don't often use stickers, but this black Happy Birthday was a good fit for this card.

Stamps
Stampotique - Hive Flower
Lavinia Stamps - Three Dancing Fairies; Dragon (?)

Thanks for visiting .....

Happy Crafting!
   


2 comments:

  1. This is just fabulous. I love the fairytale feel to it and the sparkle. Just magical x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this card Helen, good job! I really like the sparkles! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!