Tuesday 5 September 2017

Lookin' fabulous, ladies!


I spent a lovely afternoon in my friend's craft room today ....
in between chatting and a cuppa,
I inked up a couple of new stamps and spent some time colouring them
with my favourite Prismacolor pencils.


Ok, so the lighting isn't the best at night,
and they need to be finished off and made into cards
but they were lots of fun and very relaxing.

Thanks for having me Jenni, I really enjoyed my afternoon in your craft room,
(not to mention some furry friend time, as well!)

  Stamps
Art Impressions - Loungers Set
Art Impressions - "Girlfriends"

Happy Crafting!
  

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous colouring, it's great they way that we can lose ourselves in it x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!