Thursday 4 May 2017

Create your imagination

Good morning, as I said yesterday,
I would be back today with another sample of a 
Fancy Fold Card.
 

 


For something easy, an Easel Card in its simplest form is just that - easy!
Two folds of the card base and you're done, 
then it's just a matter of measuring up for the topper and a mat
so that when the card is flat, it looks like a regular card.
 
 


Starting with the background, I decided to have a play with the new Distress Oxide inks.  These inks blend together beautifully and once spritzed with water, create some lovely mottled effects.
 
This was also the first time this horse stamp had been inked up, hence why he's not quite as black as I would have liked, but that's ok, I like him this way.
 
I added the script stamp across the bottom to ground him, 
as otherwise he was floating in the middle of the card.
 
I then stamped the sentiment on some white card, 
and coloured the inside of the letters with more of the same colour inks.
 
Stamps
Visible Image - Revolution
Visible Image - Just be Happy
 

I'll return tomorrow with my remaining sample of a fancy fold card.

Happy Crafting!
 

1 comment:

  1. Just beautiful, he looks very ethereal on that stunning background. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!