Thursday 6 April 2017

Mwah!

I want to do something ..... anything!
I just don't know what and it is SO frustrating!
Mr Mojo has skipped off and left me in the lurch - H E L P !!!!



While I'm waiting for Mr Mojo to return, 
here is a card that I sent to one of my friends for her birthday recently.

The background is a piece of paper that was in a pack of 6" x 6" from a discount store.
I love the colours on it and the way it looks like watercolour.

I stamped "Dwindled" on white card, coloured her with Prismacolor pencils and fussy cut around her. 
She was then glued directly onto the background.

The sentiment was stamped in 'jet black' Archival Ink.

A shimmery pink mat was adhered behind the designer paper 
which was then adhered to white card.

Stamps
Stampotique - Dwindled
Stampotique - Mwah!
Stampotique - Phrase Cube 1

Thanks for looking today 
and if you happen to see Mr Mojo, would you please send him home
and say 'all is forgiven' !!!

Happy Crafting!
   


1 comment:

  1. Hmm, think your mojo has run off with mine! Love this card, I thought you'd watercoloured the background yourself, stunning. Cara x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!