Saturday 28 January 2017

My Own Little World

Today, since it has been quite hot again, 
I decided I'd stay inside in the air-conditioning and play.
Not for any reason except that I had new stamps sitting, patiently waiting on my desk
and today seemed like a good time to give them an inking.


This chappie is from Zinski Art (Set #03) and is available from Paper Artsy.
If you live in Australia, I bought mine from Time to Create.

The background is part of a double page spread in my Dylusions journal which was made a couple of years ago.  The left page was decorated at the time the background was done, however the right page was left as I never quite knew what to put on it.  

Today I knew what to do with it!


I wonder what this chappie's name might be?  
Hmmm ...... anyhoo, I coloured him with a combination of Inktense pencils
and Silks Acrylic Glaze and fussy cut him.  I also stamped him directly on the journal page to pick up the extra lines that are outside the main image.  The cut image was glued directly over the top.  From the same set I also stamped the small border for him to stand on.
A few stars, also from the set, were scattered over the background.




The quote is also a new stamp I recently acquired from Visible Image.  

Thanks for looking and if you feel so inclined, please leave a message!

Stamps
Paper Artsy 'Zinsky Art' - ZA03
Visible Image - My Own Little World

 Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. This is fab - love that stamp. Going to have a little look in the Paper Artsy store ;) x

    ReplyDelete

Any messages (so long as they are positive [hehehe!] ) gratefully received!